25 October 2016

Sugar Pie

Here's a tasty little collection full of sugar and spice for your fabric pantry. First, mix together sweet posies, whimsical roses, and a pinch of candied lace--all in luscious colors that are good enough to eat. Next, stir in a cup of herringbone, add a dash of love, and mark it with a X. Don't forget sprinkles! Now you are ready to bake up a fresh batch of quilts and other stitched goodies for all the sweethearts in your life.
Sugar Pie fabric by Lella Boutique for Moda Fabrics. Showing now at International Quilt Market in Houston, TX with a ship date of March 2017. Check out my post about the new quilt patterns here!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, the fabrics are luscious, and the name suits them to a tee! Can't wait to get my hands on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I LOVE your fabrics! I will have to have this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Looks beautiful!! Please show more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks beautiful!! Have fun at Market! Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! It is such a pretty line!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowza, what a fabulous fabric collection! I would have never thought to put those colors together, but they look great together in the quilts you made. Beachcomber is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Stuff..! I also wish him good luck to defend his gold medal. I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    voyance sérieuse et gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this useful and valuable information. Super your blog, congratulations!

    voyance gratuite mail

    ReplyDelete
  9. I contact Dr.Agbazara when i had of him and This was even faster than I could dream of. Thank you for taking time to listen to me and answering all my emails Dr.Agbazara. I feel emotional strong again. My confidence is back and I can see my future clearly now. I am forever grateful for your help in re-uniting me with my lover who divorced and left me years ago for another woman. you will see for your self what am saying when you contact this great spell caster called Dr.Agbazara on for any help at: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR call or add on WHATSAPP: +2348104102662 ) and get your problems solved.

    ReplyDelete